For a free case evaluation, call 512-596-2941
Injured In An Accident? We Can Help.
Our Austin-based personal injury law firm is dedicated to helping individuals and families obtain justice and financial compensation for injuries or death caused by the carelessness or indifference of others. The firm was established by Steve Scott (officially, W. Stephen Scott) who has over 25 years experience in personal injury law. During that time, he has had the privilege and responsibility of obtaining financial compensation for his clients who have been injured or killed because of the negligence of others.
By design, our law firm is small and selective in the cases we accept so we can provide exceptional personal service to each and every client. We tenaciously represent our clients' interests as we strive to obtain a maximum monetary recovery consistent with the facts of each case. We are friendly and easy to work with and we promptly return our clients' phone calls. We never forget we work for our clients.
Please visit the Attorney Profile page to learn more about Steve Scott.
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Industrial Accident
- Animal Attacks
No Recovery, No Fee.
- We handle all of our personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means no attorney's fee is paid until your case is resolved and you have received a monetary recovery.
- If you do not receive a recovery, you owe us absolutely nothing.
- Initial consultations and case evaluations are free and you are under no obligation.
Exceptional Personal service
From your first contact with us to the day your case is completed, we are dedicated to providing you with exceptional personal service.
- Appointments around your schedule. Appointments are available during normal business hours, weekday evenings, and on Saturday until 3pm.
- Appointment location convenient to you. We can meet in our office (3800 N. Lamar Blvd., Suite 200, Austin) or we can come to you.
- Frequent case updates. You will be kept informed about the status of your case. You will not be left wondering what is happening.
- Attorney will be available to you. Steve Scott will always be available to discuss your case with you and to answer any questions you may have. Your phone calls will be promptly returned.
- Attitude of gratefulness. We strive to consistently demonstrate to our clients we are grateful and honored to represent them in their injury cases. It means a lot to us and we want it to mean a lot to them.